(Last Updated: 29 Dec, 2022)
Atulsia Megastores Private Limited built the Megastores.com app as
a Commercial app. This SERVICE is provided by
Atulsia Megastores Private Limited and is intended for use as
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our
policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal
Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
If you choose to use our Service, then you agree to
the collection and use of information in relation to this
policy. The Personal Information that we collect is
used for providing and improving the Service. We will not use or share your information with
as in our Terms and Conditions, which is accessible at
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience, while using our Service, we
may require you to provide us with certain personally
identifiable information, including but not limited to First Name, Last Name, Email, Phone Number, Address. The information that
The app does use third party services that may collect
information used to identify you.
by the app
Megastores in-app prominent disclosure
- Megastores App collects, transmits & stores the user's first name, last name, country code, contact number, email, and address, profile picture to complete the account to buy products in this App.
- Megastores App collects & stores the user's Contact person name, country code, contact number, email, address, locality, Pincode, city, and state to save the address to deliver the product.
- Megastores App collects location data to get the user's current address when the app is open and auto-fills the address for product delivery.
- Megastores App collects & store User bank account information, credit or debit cards information, and contact number for OTP (Razorpay payment gateway) to enable online payment to place order.
- Megastores App collects & stores Product Images from a camera or gallery to submit a product review.
- Megastores App collects, transmits & stores device ID & device Type to send order status notifications.
We want to inform you that whenever you
use our Service, in a case of an error in the app
we collect data and information (through third party
products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may
include information such as your device Internet Protocol
(“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the
configuration of the app when utilizing our Service,
the time and date of your use of the Service, and other
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are
commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent
to your browser from the websites that you visit and are
stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However,
the app may use third party code and libraries that use
“cookies” to collect information and improve their services.
You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies
and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you
choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some
portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and
individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service
that these third parties have access to your Personal
Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to
them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to
disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your
Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially
acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method
of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic
storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot
guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
This Service may contain links to other sites. If you click on
a third-party link, you will be directed to that site. Note
that these external sites are not operated by us.
Therefore, we strongly advise you to review the
no control over and assume no responsibility for the content,
privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13.
We do not knowingly collect personally
identifiable information from children under 13 years of age. In the case
we discover that a child under 13 has provided
us with personal information, we immediately
delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian
and you are aware that your child has provided us with
personal information, please contact us so that
we will be able to do necessary actions.
time to time. Thus, you are advised to review this page
periodically for any changes. We will
This policy is effective as of 2021-07-06
If you have any questions or suggestions about our
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
- Your privacy is important to you and to us, so we’ll protect the information you share with us. To protect your privacy, we follow different principles in accordance with worldwide practices for customer privacy and data protection.
- We are committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) you share with us. For purpose of this Policy, Personal Information means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address and an email address or other contact information, whether at work or at home. In general, you can visit our web pages telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself. If, however, Personal Information is revealed to us, we won’t sell or give away any content of your Personal Information to anyone and use state-of-the-art security measures to protect your information from unauthorized users. In addition, Personal Information shall also mean information about an individual as described in United States Privacy Act, 1974 as either personally identifiable information (PII), or sensitive personal information (SPI), as used in information security and privacy laws and is information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context.
- For customers in Europe - if and when we collect or use your personal information, we shall do so within the framework of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) and any related legislation, regulations, requirements or guidance from time to time for us to comply. For purpose of clarity, ‘Personal Data’ shall have the meaning given to it in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679).
- We agree to adhere to the Privacy Shield Principles, which were identified in our organization’s self-certification submission under “Other Covered Entities”.
- We shall comply with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information transferred from the European Union and Switzerland to the United States.
- When you visit our Market Place or use our service, we collect and store information about you, your computer or mobile device and your activities. This information may include, but is not limited to:
- your computer’s IP address; technical information about your computer or mobile device (such as type of device, web browser or operating system);
- your mobile device’s unique ID number (when available), your mobile device’s geographic location (specific geographic location if you’ve enabled collection of that information, or general geographic location automatically);
- your provided full name, email address, zip code and other information you may provide with your account, such as your gender and birth date;
- how long you visited our service and which features you used;
- you agree to comply with all applicable privacy and data protection regulations. Further, you agree to not use our service to send us sensitive information where unauthorized disclosure could cause material, severe, or catastrophic harm or impact to our data subjects or relying parties. Sensitive information includes, passwords, authentication/authorization credentials, information under strict regulatory or contractual handling requirements (e.g., PCI, HIPAA, and state and federal data security laws) such as, credit card information, credit card numbers, CIV numbers (three digit codes for Visa and MasterCard, four digit code for American Express) and magnetic stripe information, social security numbers, driver’s license numbers, passport numbers, government issued identification numbers, financial account information, biometric data, real time geolocation data which can identify an individual, business secrets deemed highly confidential (e.g., highly-confidential business strategies and communications, sensitive attorney-client privileged and confidential communications). We collect, store, and use your user data on our servers to provide you with the ability to better maintain and improve your services.
- Additionally, we shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user’s account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
- We use the information to improve the Service’s functionality, quality and also personalize your experience. We also use this information to display relevant advertising, provide support, message you, and comply with legal obligations.
- Please note that some of this information is automatically collected without you voluntarily choosing to provide this information to us.
- All the social account information collected as described above, is collected by our server on https://atplat.atulsia.com.
- By registering on Megastores.com, you agree that app will need permission from the user for Internet, Read & Write Storage, Accessing Network, Get Account, Wake Lock, Read Phone State, Camera, Location, GPS, Call Phone, Messaging services & Push Notification.
Examples of Information Collected
- On Login Screen user should provide Username & Password to place order on Megastores Application.
- On Profile Screen user should provide a first name, last name, contact number, photograph, email, and Address to deliver your product.
- For new users to register on Megastores App. Users have to provide a unique username, first name, last name, and contact number.
- To place an order, on the payment Screen with a third-party service (Razorpay payment gateway) user needs to provide User account information, credit or debit cards information, and contact number for OTP.
- On the dashboard, for Nearby Stores out the application takes user location to search nearby stores.
How Secure Is Information about me?
- On the Login screen, to secure the user's information & our application. we are encrypting user's username and password while transferring information through the internet.
- We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you. Generally, this information is requested when you create a registration or login ID or when you connect or browse connected sites, linked or listed on our Market Place, or join a limited-access premium site. We use your Personal Information for four primary purposes:
- to make the Market Place easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once;
- to help you quickly find services or information that you are looking for;
- to help us create content most relevant to you;
- to alert you to special offers, updated information and other new services available on our Market Place.
- If you choose not to register or provide Personal Information, you can still use most of the features. But you will not be able to access areas that require registration. If you decide to register, you will be able to select the kinds of information you want to receive from us by subscribing to various services, like our electronic newsletters. If you do not want us to communicate with you about other offers regarding our programs, events, or Services by email, postal mail, or telephone, you may select the option stating that you do not wish to receive messages from us.
- We will provide you with the means to ensure that your Personal Information is correct and current. You may review and update this information at any time at the login section. There, you can:
- View and edit personal information you have already given us;
- Tell us whether you want us to send you marketing information, or whether you want third parties to send you their offers by postal mail;
- Sign up for electronic newsletters about our services and products; and
- Register. Once you register, you won’t need to do it again.
NOTICE TO PARENTS
- We have taken strong measures to protect the security of your Personal Information and to ensure that your choices for its intended use are honored. We take strong precautions to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
- You also have a significant role in protecting your information. No one can see or edit your Personal Information without knowing your user name and password, so do not share these with others.
- Data Security: In addition to the above, we will maintain security procedures and practices to store in a secure fashion and protect all personally identifiable information regarding the end user (“PII”) that is collected by us and stored in a database owned or controlled by us (the “Database”), against accidental or unlawful destruction or loss, unauthorized disclosure or access. Such security procedures and practices shall be implemented in accordance with all applicable data protection laws and shall be appropriate to the nature of the information collected and shall be aligned with industry standard practices for the management, transport, and storage of PII.
- We want to help you guard your children’s privacy. We encourage you to talk to your children (below 18 years) about safe and responsible use of their Personal Information while transacting on our Market Place. We do not publish content that is harmful, derogatory or pornographic in nature. However, we will not incur any liability should your children provide us any Personal Information without parental consent. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information without parental consent, please contact us. If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Information without parental consent, we take steps to remove such information and terminate the child’s account.
- When you login to secure pages, we may ask you to register yourself electronically. When you do, we merge your registration information with any information you’ve already left with us (we call that information your personal profile). If you haven’t previously registered with us, we create a personal profile for you from your registration information. If you ever want to review or update that information, you can visit our Market Place, click on update profile, and edit any of the Personal Information in your profile.
What we do with the information you share
- As mentioned above, every registered customer has a unique personal profile. Each profile is assigned a unique personal identification number, which helps us ensure that only you can access your profile.
- Cookies: When you visit our Market Place, we may place “cookies” on your computer to recognize you. We do this to store your preferences, collect statistical data and track your use of our service. Cookies are widely used, and most web browsers are configured initially to accept cookies automatically. If you prefer not to accept cookies, you may adjust and configure your browser settings accordingly. However, if you turn off cookies, or refuse to accept a request to place a cookie, some features and services on the Market Place may not function properly. Ad companies (including but not limited to Google and Facebook) may also place cookies on your computer to track your activities across various sites so that they can display targeted advertisements.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
- When you join us, you provide us with your contact information, including your name and email address. We use this information to send you updates about our services, questionnaires to measure your satisfaction with our service and announcements about new and exciting services that we offer.
- We will disclose your Personal Information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) confirm to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on the Market Place; (b) protect and defend our rights or property; and (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
- We do not rent or sell Personal Information about you with other people (save with your consent) or non-affiliated companies, except to provide services you’ve requested, under the following circumstances:
- We respond to court orders, legal proceedings or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We may need to contact you to comply or co-operate with a legal request. For this purpose, we will use the email address provided to us by you. All communications sent by us at such email address shall be deemed to have been communicated to you.
- We limit access to Personal Information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with the laws prevalent in the United States of America (USA), Europe and elsewhere we provide our services to protect personal information about you. We seek to ensure compliance with applicable technology laws to ensure the protection and preservation of your privacy. Additionally, we follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or via mobile device, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
SOCIAL MEDIA SERVICES
- If you register or log into your account through a third-party social media service, we will have access to some of your third-party account information from that services, such as your name, email and other information in that account, as authorized by that service. You have the ability to disable the connection between our platform and your third-party account at any time.